| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ophir in July is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 8:48 long and the longest day is 9:36 long with an average length of 9:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Ophir July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ophir, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ophir:
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW