| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ophir in June is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.3mm (1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 9:00 long with an average length of 8:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Ophir June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ophir, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ophir:
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW