Average Temperatures in Ophir, New Zealand
- The annual mean temperature in Ophir, New Zealand is a little cool at 9.5 degrees Celsius (49.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) which is a low range.
- January is the hottest month (very mild) with an average temperature of 15.7 degrees Celsius (60.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (very cool) having a mean temperature of 1.9 degrees Celsius (35.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Ophir
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Ophir Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW